Wednesday 19 June 2013

Yarn along.

My 2nd ever yarn along! my photo is terrible, as had baby on my lap asleep and was unable to move :-). The chicks and I visited the library last week, so here is my new book! I do love a good historical fiction. I am Woking hard on my rainbow shawl but its very slow work, I can only do a bit now and again when Chicks are absent. The Elsa cardigan is awaiting buttons and ribbon, and blocking. What are you reading and working on?
the book is called 'The forbidden Queen' By Anne O'Brien. 

2 comments:

  1. I love historical fiction too! I can't see the name of the book... Keep plugging along on that gorgeous shawl. It's going to be stunning!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment :-) Hehe I did wonder if I should go back and add the title. The light is rubbish as well as the photo! Its 'The forbidden Queen' by Anne O'Brien, and so far so good. Its hard isn't it? To decide what to do in one's spare time, knit or read?!

    ReplyDelete