Sunday 9 June 2013

So I think I have a problem...........

Today has been a rather odd day for me. I've tried really hard to improve my blog and this is a huge, gigantic effort on my part as I am absolutely rubbish at anything technical! Anyway towards the end of the day I was feeling rather snappy and grumpy which made me feel very sad. I drifted in my thoughts, trying to work out what had changed my mood so dramatically. I have suffered from depression from childhood and as many of you probably understand once you suffer with it, it never fully goes away. You just have to learn how to live with it and recognise when a low is coming, try and get through it as best as you can. So I thought oh my not another low. Then I thought back to what I'd done today and realised.......... I have been messing with my laptop all day I had a spare minute, and have not done anything with my yarn! Oh dear, my addiction to yarn art can't be that bad, can it? Really? I suddenly giggled at myself, hmmm the snappiness and grumpiness must be yarn-play withdrawals! Hehe, much better that, than a depression spell coming on. Right away I took out my needles and started working on the 'Elsa' cardigan (which, by the way is coming along nicely and almost finished, another ta'dah coming soon) so there you have it, I suppose their are worse things I can be than a yarn'o'holic!

I hate to leave a post without a picture, so I thought I'd leave you with this little sneak peek, hmm I wonder what it could be? I bet you've guessed it already? :-)  It's a project I've had going for a while and have now to push myself to finish it, after all my favourite colour is rainbow!


No comments:

Post a Comment