Wednesday 12 June 2013

Yarn along

So here is my first yarn along, I thought it would be nice to link up once in a while to the guys over at yarn along .My work this week is finishing up the Elsa cardigan, I am on the lacy collar now, almost done. My read this week is Paradise Valley by Dale Cramer, have just started this. I have a tad of an obsession with the Amish. I think its their simple values and simple, peaceful life. What have you been reading this week? What is your project this week?



Excuse the rubbish pics, my book is a kindle version so hard to take a photo with my project!

2 comments:

  1. you are way ahead of me in knitting! look forward to seeing this when it is all done :) you are almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks :-). I've almost finished, there is a bonnet that goes with it. I am working on that now. A ta'dah coming soon!

    ReplyDelete