Tuesday 4 June 2013

Sunshine........at last!

So the last few days have been amazingly warm, and sunny with just a little breeze. The chicks have made the most of it and enjoyed having fun with many of their beloveds. We've been to parks, river walks, rolled down grassy, green hills, sat in a pub garden and enjoyed cheesy chips (a first for me, I admit). They have been running through fields with their beloveds, a herd of children stampeding in the sunshine through the hey meadow, picking wild flowers for their mummies (not the bluebells of course). We have been on woodland walks with Lillipup, went to a show our beloveds put on and joined some other beloveds for a yummy Indian! Not to mention playing at Nanny and Grandads's house. All this packed in from Friday to Sunday! Now we just need the week the chill out and get over our excitement!


     Curly locks, playing in the sand


My son and Hero to the right, helping our beloved little blossom dig for treasure!

My Princess to the left with little Blossom's older brother Mr Boom, boom!

These beloveds and my chicks have known each other all their lives as their Mummy is one of my very best and beautiful friends.


And there they are, my brood, my family, my everything, a wandering in the woods!



And let's not forget my furry baby, here she is again, my Lillipup!

No comments:

Post a Comment