Sunday 2 June 2013

The Tiffany owl Ta-dah!

She's finished, its finally done! The project I had no mojo for. I followed no pattern, this little one is all from my imagination, and to be honest she just about made herself as in the end one idea followed on from another, and here she is:

TA-DAH!


So I couldn't decide if I should sew her wings down or not, when my Husband joked and said 'you should put buttons on her wings, then her new owner can decide'. The man is a genius, as that is exactly what I did:



 And just in case your indecisive like me you can go one open, one shut:


I also added another little 'girlie' touch and put a crochet flower on her head, and yes it was pink! Sewn into the centre was a sweet little pink flower button. I really hope my little beloved friend likes it, I hope she thinks its worth the wait, I hope she treasures it and loves it until its all worn out! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment