Tuesday 25 June 2013

losing a limb........

My heart is breaking, I feel like I am losing a limb, a vital part of my being. My dearest, most beloved friend has told me she has to move away. This isn't just any friendship, which would be bad enough, she is the nearest I have to a real sister, she came into my life at a time when I needed someone the most, when I was heavily pregnant and disabled and so very depressed. She just breezed into my life just at a time when I needed someone to lean on. I truly believe that God knew I needed her right then and sent her. She is the one who showed me the way spiritually, showed me how to understand the bible better, she taught me how to be a better wife, a far better mother, she took bags of washing when it just got too much, cleaned my kitchen when I had no strength left, brought me fruit, veg and vitamins when I was ill, painted my house when I just could not do it, took my children when I needed help. She's halved my burdens, given me strength, encouraged me with some of the most important things in my life..... the list goes on but most of all, most important of all she's always believed in me no matter how low I am, how beaten I feel she's always believed I can accomplish anything I put my mind too. she brought sunshine and rainbows into my life and now she's going. The darkness and emptiness that will be left is going to be huge. I will miss her terribly, my heart feels so heavy and so full of mixed emotion. No one could possibly fill the huge expanse she will leave in my life. I wonder if she realises how loved she is, how much sunshine she brings to everyone in her life, how much I have learnt from her, how missed she will be, just how important she is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment